Working alongside the principal fit out contractor, Leach produced over 340 graphics for the Museum of Literature Ireland (MoLI), located within the renowned UCD Newman House on St Stephen’s Green, Dublin.
A celebration of Ireland’s literary greats from over the centuries, MoLI showcases the country’s written heritage in all its glory via immersive exhibitions with an international appeal. The museums display concept was a minimal design to allow the literature to take centre stage, which meant exceptional execution and attention to detail was required to fulfil the brief. Having collaborated with the fit out contractor on numerous successful and ambitious projects already, Leach were appointed as the trusted graphic supplier to bring this elegant vision to life.
Leach’s role in the project included:
- Large-scale printed Tyvek paper banners
- Double-sided lightboxes
- On-site screen printing to walls, glass and showcases
- Direct to media prints to panels supplied by Marcon
- Printing and hanging of 180 A4 cards in an immersive display
- Fabrication, powder-coat and print to metal works